Tips to mend 'broken trust' in a marriage
Trust is very essential in any relationship, be it platonic, business or sexual. Whatever form of relationship in which people get involved, trust cannot be over-emphasized. It is the bedrock and the most integral part of all human relationships. Trust either makes or mars a relationship. Ensuring that trust is constantly present in any relationship is the duty of all the parties involved. It is not a man or a woman thing. It is the responsibility of every party within a relationship.
Broken relationships, broken marriages have all hovered around broken trust. People who have once loved each other have killed due to lack of trust. It takes a whole lot to put one’s trust in a person and it could take just one incident to vehemently distrust a person. No one is perfect but we can all strive to be better people. Hence, here are a few tips on how to forestall distrust and also to mend broken trust in any relationship.
- Don’t be too quick to judge
- Try to forgive and FORGET
- Break your rules once in a while
- Be Compassionate
- Be Sensitive
- Be completely honest
- Be open and straightforward
- Say it only because and when it is necessary
- Is it IMPORTANT, NECESSARY AND URGENT?
- Sometimes you have to endure and not enjoy
- Believe with wisdom
- Respect your partner’s privacy but Be involved
- Ask questions when you are in doubt but Do not nag and don’t be too inquisitive, sometimes you have to let the sleeping dog lie
And above all, TRUST
comments powered by Disqus