Why not a wedding website?
Trust me, if you had asked me a decade ago to infuse my wedding preparations on a website my response would have been "website kini"?
But with the high rate of internet usage in Nigeria now, the question now should be ‘why not a wedding site’?
Its not uncommon to see people regard online wedding posts as PDA's and treat them as such. So before you scrutinise and analyse and give detailed conclusions on the ills of using a wedding website in planning your wedding, here are some laid down facts:
- You know how easy it is to lose focus on what's really important because you're juggling between wedding plans and enquiries from guests? Well, here's the one thing a wedding website is good at: Communicating all wedding arrangements and posting all details of the wedding before the D-day. Giving you less phone calls, one less thing to worry about and more time to focus.
- let's give it two less things to worry about: We're all unsure about our distant in-laws and friends of our partners perceptions of us. Allow Guests To Learn More About You; share a bit about yourselves, throw in details of the groom's proposal and let your pictures speak a thousand words.
- Accept Messages from your Guests : some people would love to share their excitement about your union publicly. Allow friends and family drop their goodwill messages here. Not only will you save yourself space of stuffing goodwill wedding cards and notes after your wedding day, you can also request the website admin to generate thank you messages. How relieving!
- Change of plans? No problem. Last minute location change? In-case-of-rain info? Hotel updates? While major changes to the big event can make for one hectic couple, making the change on your site takes five minutes of your time. Plus, you can add updates as the date gets closer instead of feeling the pressure to nail everything down before your Save-the-Date notices are sent.
- And most importantly it is eco-friendly
who ever has extra money to throw around? We all want a cost efficient but stress-free wedding. So save that credit, save that fuel, stop wearing your feet out and get started with one of the blessings of the internet to weddings. And oh! Congratulations!
comments powered by Disqus